1953 chevy truck ad

1953 chevy truck ad

Friday, July 14, 2017

Photobucket EPH's the GrayGhost Blog

Gray Ghost fans, I have very bad news....  The greedy people at photobucket have eliminated viewing of all free account photos that are linked in 3rd party sites.  Like this one.  Recently, I had been hosting new Gray Ghost photos on Google photos, but I have over 600 photos on photobucket with most used in earlier posts.  All of the videos in the sidebar are on photobucket. So, if you try to view an old post and get the error image about me updating my account to a pay account, I apologize.  I will eventually migrate all of the photos to Google and reestablish the links, but that will be a big undertaking and will take months.

To say that I am upset by this is an understatement, but just like any other setback when working on the Gray Ghost, I'll persevere.  It'll just take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Comments, suggestions, tips or questions. I'll try to post a response as quickly as possible.