1953 chevy truck ad

1953 chevy truck ad

Monday, March 9, 2015

Update on the Brake Lines

As I promised yesterday, I contacted Jim Carter Truck Parts about the brake lines.  Their customer service was outstanding!  After I explained my situation to the sales rep (the only point of entry into the company where I could talk to a live person), he took my call back info and said that he was going to talk to someone in the technical department.  About 15 minutes later he called me back and informed me that they would be replacing my brake lines free of charge and that they would reimburse me for the shipping charges I incur in returning the old brake lines.  Apparently, there was a known problem that had since been corrected.  So, they in fact may be "authentic replacements", I'll have to wait until the new ones arrive to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Comments, suggestions, tips or questions. I'll try to post a response as quickly as possible.