1953 chevy truck ad

1953 chevy truck ad

Sunday, March 22, 2015

No work this weekend, but how about a panoramic pic?

Family first this weekend, so no time to do actual work on the brakes.  They'll have to wait until next weekend.  I did find time to get under the truck and take a panoramic pic of where I'll start next weekend.


I took this with my iphone, which is maxed out on memory, so parts of the pic got dropped off, but you can get a pretty good idea of where I'm at.  Starting on the left, you can see the old master cylinder with the 2 brake lines that I had to cut to get the banjo bolt and junction block off.  You can then follow the 1/4" diameter brake line from left to right as it disappears into the grime around the transmission crossmember.  It reappears on the right, where it joins the junction (or division) block that sends brake fluid fore and aft, heading to the right front wheel and the rear wheels.  The other brake line near the master cylinder goes to the front left wheel.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. Comments, suggestions, tips or questions. I'll try to post a response as quickly as possible.